Technical management assistant (m/f/d)
Dressler Bekleidungswerke Brinkmann GmbH & Co. KG
Stockstädter Straße 43
63762 Großostheim | Germany
Frau Cecilie-Ulrike Fünffinger
Phone: +49 (0)6026 5020
Your tasks include:
- Supporting the technical management in day-to-day business and projects
- Successive familiarisation with all quality topics and work processes as well as taking over projects to be worked on independently
- Responsibility for the further development and establishment of quality assurance measures based on our quality standards
- Preparation of quality reports as well as communication and initiation of measures for optimisation to the production plant
- Contact person for quality and complaint issues as an interface between production operations and internal departments
- Evaluation of new processing methods
- Direct personnel responsibility for the work preparation and manufacturing departments as well as close cooperation with the CAD department
- Foreign assignments in the production plant to build up and secure know-how
- Education: Successfully completed apprenticeship as a garment technician or completed studies in garment technology.
- Personality: Strong awareness of quality and fit, willingness to travel and flexibility
- Working method: independent, systematic, self-initiated and solution-oriented
- Experience and know-how: several years of professional experience in the field of HAKA / ready-to-wear clothing is desirable, very good knowledge of English
- Enthusiasm: flair and passion for the premium segment
- Independent work with a lot of freedom for your ideas as well as a pleasant working atmosphere through fair and open communication
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A salary package in line with the market, including special payments
- Employee discounts / events
About Eduard Dressler
We take pride in our craft.
Craftsmanship, a unique finish and high-quality materials are our DNA. Since 1929, EDUARD DRESSLER has stood for a masculine, elegant style that we interpret in a casual way today. Slow fashion is not only our heritage, but also our future.
We pay great attention to detail and only use the best fabrics – mainly from Italian weaving mills. At our company headquarters in Großostheim in the Rhine-Main region, the product is created from the idea, through purchasing and marketing. We produce in long-term partner companies within Europe in order to keep distances as short as possible, because respectful treatment of people and nature is close to our hearts.
Our customers appreciate the special fit and the high quality of our suits, jackets, trousers, jackets and coats. Our employees appreciate the family environment and the cooperative approach. We treat each other with respect and appreciation and live the team spirit in all areas of the company. With us, you will find flat hierarchies and room for further development and the unfolding of your talents.