Packer / Logistics employee (m/f/d)
Dressler Bekleidungswerke Brinkmann GmbH & Co. KG
Stockstädter Straße 43
63762 Großostheim | Germany
Frau Cecilie-Ulrike Fünffinger
Phone: +49 (0)6026 502 211
Your tasks include:
- General packing work
- Receiving and issuing goods
- Loading and unloading of lorries
- Stockpiling and order picking
- General warehouse activities
- Education: Completed vocational training in an industrial or logistics occupation desirable
- Personality: Commitment and ability to work in a team
- Way of working: Independent, reliable and careful way of working
- Experience and Know How: Professional experience in the field of logistics; routine handling of the usual
user programs; previous knowledge in the textile/clothing sector is an advantage
- Desirable: Driving licence
- Integration into a friendly, motivated team
- Independent work and a pleasant working atmosphere through fair and open communication
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A salary package in line with the market and flexible working hours
- Employee discounts / events
- Working at a convenient location, including free parking spaces
About Eduard Dressler
We take pride in our craft.
Craftsmanship, a unique finish and high-quality materials are our DNA. Since 1929, EDUARD DRESSLER has stood for a masculine, elegant style that we interpret in a casual way today. Slow fashion is not only our heritage, but also our future.
We pay great attention to detail and only use the best fabrics – mainly from Italian weaving mills. At our company headquarters in Großostheim in the Rhine-Main region, the product is created from the idea, through purchasing and marketing. We produce in long-term partner companies within Europe in order to keep distances as short as possible, because respectful treatment of people and nature is close to our hearts.
Our customers appreciate the special fit and the high quality of our suits, jackets, trousers, jackets and coats. Our employees appreciate the family environment and the cooperative approach. We treat each other with respect and appreciation and live the team spirit in all areas of the company. With us, you will find flat hierarchies and room for further development and the unfolding of your talents.